Note: Students are divided into groups and daily only 15 students per class will be attending the school.
Dear Parents ,
As many countries still grapple with the Covid-19 fallout, the situation in Pakistan is very much under control due to smart lockdown policy and restricted academic activities followed by the government for nearly six months.
Keeping the aforementioned scenario in view and following the decision of the government, the schools ( From Grade VI to VIII) are going to reopen from 28th of September 2020 ..
Healthy and trained children are the future builders of any nation. To ensure the safety of our children, It is essential for the parents to train and guide them to rejoin the school with all precautionary measures and protocol.
It is requested to note down and follow the given instructions carefully .
1. It is mandatory to send your child to school with : a. Face Mask, b. A pair of gloves, c.Hand Sanitiser, d. Personal Stationery, e .Lunch box, f. Water bottle, g. Tissue papers.
2. The child will not be allowed to enter the school without face mask.
3. Sharing of stationery, lunch, water ,mask ,gloves,sanitiser,book/copy or any other item will not be allowed.
4. The school canteen will remain closed.
5. Children will remain inside the classrooms during lunch break and games period.
6. Parents are advised not to send your children to school in case they have any symptoms of Covid-19 which include fever, coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath.
7. Maintain good hygiene of your child.
8. Parents will be responsible to ensure the safe transportation of their children to school.
The school management will provide safer, better and more secure environment than ever before to make the children feel comfortable and welcomed.
Your co-operation in making this learning experience a successful one will be highly appreciated.
May Allah bless us all